The Water Pollution Control Authority is responsible for wastewater management for the Town of Chester.
If you would like to email the WPCA, you contact Ed Meehan at [email protected]
Restaurant Information Package
General Permit: CTDEEP Regulations on Wastewater Discharge
Wastewater Registration: All food service establishments connected to sewer need to file this registration.
Inspection Log: All food service establishments connected to sewer need to file this monthly.
Inspection Guidelines: Explains what inspectors are looking for when filling out the inspection checklist.
Inspection Checklist: Used by inspector when reviewing Food Service Establishments.
Tax Exemptions: Explains how to file for tax exemption for cost of Automatic Grease Recovery Unit installation.
Information about Residential or Commercial Connection
- WPCA Regulations
- Definition FPWastewater Amendment
- Sewer Service Area map
- Water Pollution Control Authority Powers and Duties
- Chester – Deep River Wastewater Treatment Agreement
- Wastewater Planning Study Addendum
- DEEP Environmental Impact Evaluation
- Stormwater Management Map
Deep River Treatment Plant Water Quality Reports